Sunday, February 26, 2012
And the award goes to....
In honor of the Academy Awards tonight I thought I would share with you an award I just recently received.....
I received this award from Heather at The Hunny Pot. Heather is an AWE-INSPIRING designer, so to get an award from her is like winning an Oscar! (Are you guys watching the Academy Awards, btw's?) The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are unclear but as Heather shared "the word translates from German as "darling" or "beloved". It's given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to generate some traffic for them. Pretty Cool, hugh?!
Here are the guidelines for the Liebster Blog Award
1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog
4. Best of all- bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!
Here are the 5 blogs I'm giving this award to:
1.Awesomeness of Crafting- I just found this blog and I'm in love with it! Natt is an AMAZING designer! I love her super fun style!
2. Michelle's Crafty Creations- Michelle inspires me because she is the nicest blogger I've ever met! She leaves the best comments on your blog and she is the type of blogger I want to be. Just a down right sweetheart who is ALWAYS thinking of others! Love her!
3. Court's Craft Corner- Court inspires me because she is a young crafter and just goes for it! I loved crafting at a very young age, but didn't have her confidence! She is an inspiration to all of us to remember not to hold back! She comes up with great ideas....one of my favorite projects of hers was her dog card where she gave a video tutorial! Way to go!
4.Glitter Panda- I just found her website and I love her cards! She has cards even for President's Day! I love the extras she always adds into her projects..glitter, brads, etc...her cards always make a statement! Cute Cute!
5. Scrap Circus- Another website I just recently found....Becky has got it going on! Great style (you'll have to check out her template on her blog...love it! Can't imagine why?..Well...it's the same as mine..ha!) No but seriously, her projects are simply fabulous! Go visit her and tell her I said, "HI"!