Since my Mops girls (a mom's group I'm in) are so sweet, I decided to make them a treat and I gave it to them at our meeting last week. Here they are
I put them in little bags with a treat topper from Love from the Oven
I didn't get a good photo of the bags put together, but if you go to Love from the Oven she has some awesome ideas and photos of bags put together! So go to her sight and in-vision what my treats would look like in the bags. I used the bags "A Valentine Treat For Someone Sweet"! Then tell me what you think...ha!
Anyways, if you want to make some...........
Heart mold (I actually used a heart ice cube tray)
White chocolate (I use Ghiradelli from Sam's Club....yum, yum)
Sprinkles (do you call them sprinkles or Jimi's or a different name?)
Plastic Sandwich Baggies
1. Put Sprinkles in the bottom of your mold
2. Melt chocolate according to package directions
3. Poor into molds
4. Stick in Refrigerator to harden
5. Pop out of molds
6. Put the chocolates into plastic sandwich baggies
7. Cut out Printable and Fold
8. Put over Sandwich bag and staple
9. Give them to friends and family!
I hope you are enjoying this wonderful time of year!
Linking up to