Thursday, February 9, 2012

Vintage Valentines


I just wanted to share some cute vintage valentines that I found on The Splendidly Imperfect Miss M
They are so super cute that I decided to make a garland or banner as they say now-a-days:) ha!



All I did was print the valentines, laminate them, put eyelets on the side of each valentine, and run a ribbon through them. I can't get enough of these cute little sayings! "Tell me 'weather I still rain' in your heart my vanlentine"  So funny! Anyways, I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Happy Crafting!

Smiles,
Jill 




2 comments:

  1. How adorable Jill!! The sayings are just as cute!! Love it!!
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! ♥ Love the vintage valentines! ♥

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...