Just in case you missed my Guest Post at the Craftionary here it is....
Today I'm going to share with you a pillow I made for my mom for Easter, but I think that these would be super cute Mother's Day gifts! I took photos of my daughter outside our house....
I was so happy with the way these pictures turned out that I knew I had to do something special with them. I saw a tutorial on how to print on fabric using Freezer Paper here so I thought I'd give it a try.
You will need:
-freezer paper (you can get this at your grocery store)
1. First you will cut two pieces of fabric and a piece of freezer paper to 8 1/2 x 11 in.
2. Next you will iron the freezer paper to the fabric. The shiny side of the freezer paper will be down and you will be ironing the dull side. You won't need to iron that long. You can stop and check to see if the freezer paper is attached.
3. Once the paper is attached you will want to put the fabric and freezer paper in your printer so that you will print on the fabric. The freezer paper is just there so that your printer has something to grab onto...we're actually tricking our printers to think they're printing on paper! I know how sneaky!
4.Next you will make the pillow. I put the two right sides together and sewed around the outside, leaving about a 3 in. gap for me to be able to turn the pillow right sides out.
5. Next you will stuff your pillow will polyfill
6. You will sew your pillow shut.
*This is a decorative pillow and not meant for playing with or using it to sleep on etc...*
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my picture pillow! I hope to see you soon!
Like me here | Party with me here | Follow me here
I heart Naptime