Friday, June 29, 2012

End of the Year Cookie Treat

Participating in summer camps or taking a summer class? 
Well, my husband taught a summer law class. 
So, of course, I had to make a cute little treat for his students for their last day!


Do you watch the tv show shark tank? I absolutely LOVE it!
You may remember a cute little lady, Blondie, who came out and talked
about her cookies, "Blondie's Cookies".
Well, I almost fell out of my chair because we have one of those stores in our mall!
They are by far THE BEST cookie you will ever have in your life....NO JOKE!
Since we found out that they were in financial trouble we had to support them even more,
because if they went out of business not only would I be sad, but my entire family for sure!



So we bought the cookies from Blondies, which you can check her out here and wrapped them up all cute.
My husband was like, "Why don't you just send in some napkins and they can just grab a cookie".....very thoughtful of him, but this type of thing is right up my alley, so I made a printable, which is at the end of the this post, some ribbon, tape, XL Circular punch, regular hole punch, foam stickers, and cellophane bags.

Here is how I secured it in the back with a foam sticker





I hope you enjoy this printable!
Just right click on the printable itself and download it by
clicking "Save Image As"....
Obviously you know that this is just for personal use only:)
Thanks:)!

For newbies, just use an XL circular punch if you want to make the treat like I did:)



Thanks for stopping by!

Have a SUPER fun day!


I link to these awesome parties:
Sunday: JaihartI Heart NaptimeNifty Thrifty ThingsIt's Overflowing Monday: Delectable HomeC.R.A.F.T.  DIY ShowoffBetween Naps on the PorchThrifty Decor ChickDebbie Doo'sHome Stories A to ZEvolution of Style Tuesday: Lil Luna, Coastal CharmNest for LessTip JunkieMy Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaA Bowl Full of LemonsGet Your Craft OnKurtz Corner,  Centsational Girl Primitive and Proper, Funky Polka Dot Giraffe  Wednesday: Savvy Southern StyleOrganize and Decorate,  Mommy SolutionsPower of PaintNewlyweds Recipe LinkySouthern Lovely , Home Happy HomeCrafty Sasse WednesdayGingersnap CraftsA Crafty Soiree  Thursday: The Shabby Creek CottageMade in a DayHouse of Hepworthsthe 36th Avenue,  Crafty, Scrappy, Happy52 Mantels Friday: Making LemonadeBlissful and DomesticOne Artsy MamaSerenity NowTatertots and JelloThe Shabby NestThirty Handmade DaysAddicted 2 DecoratingFunky Junk InteriorsFinancial FridayFurniture FridayAt the Picket FenceThe Rooster and the HenClassy Clutter



No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...