Friday, June 22, 2012

CWC New Arrival Cartridge Showcase

Yesterday I did a cartridge showcase over at CWC . Just in case you missed it I thought I would post it.

 I have the honor of showcasing the super cute Cricut cartridge New Arrival. It is perfect for baby gifts or for decorating for a baby shower which is what I used the cartridge for!


 I made 2 banners for a baby girl shower I had recently:
You can check out more information about them here






I also made a onesie for my friend when she had her baby. This was the first onesie I ever made and the first time I cut with fabric using my cricut! At the time I did not know that the heat n bond permanent did not actually mean permanent. If I was to make this onesie again, I would stitch around the edges.


The cartridge also has tags, which are super helpful and I've used them many times! I hope you enjoyed the showcase and I hope you stop by and visit me at Jaihart!

Have a super fun day!






3 comments:

  1. Your banners are amazing and I just adore that little onesie. So cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Jill!! I really enjoyed your Couples baby shower you did...the decos were fantastic! thanks for the tip on using an applique for onsies! ;)

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...