Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dress Up Your Flower Pots


Sometimes it's fun to add a little something to a flower pot to give it height, a bit of color, or interest.
You may remember a post I did where I added vinyl house numbers to a flower pot. If not, you can check it out here.
Today, I decided to add these flower picks to our Brella Bowl for fun.
If you notice the plates, cups, etc... in the background of the pictures, I won those at 
a recent wedding shower I went to. I never win at Bingo, but I did and got all of the dishes as my prize!
Woot Woot! I was so excited, so I made these flower picks to go with the dishes.







Want to make some?




These are sticks are so much fun! 

What do you do to dress up your planters?

I hope you have a Super fun day!

I link to these awesome parties:
Sunday: Jaihart, I Heart Naptime, Nifty Thrifty Things, It's Overflowing Monday: Delectable Home, C.R.A.F.T.  DIY Showoff, Between Naps on the Porch, Thrifty Decor Chick, Debbie Doo's, Home Stories A to Z, Evolution of Style Tuesday: Lil Luna, Coastal Charm, Nest for Less, Tip Junkie, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Get Your Craft On, Kurtz Corner,  Centsational Girl , Primitive and Proper, Funky Polka Dot Giraffe  Wednesday: Savvy Southern Style, Organize and Decorate,  Mommy Solutions, Power of Paint, Newlyweds Recipe Linky, Southern Lovely , Home Happy Home, Crafty Sasse Wednesday, Gingersnap Crafts, A Crafty Soiree  Thursday: The Shabby Creek Cottage, Made in a Day, House of Hepworths, the 36th Avenue,  Crafty, Scrappy, Happy, 52 Mantels Friday: Making Lemonade, Blissful and Domestic, One Artsy Mama, Serenity Now, Tatertots and Jello, The Shabby Nest, Thirty Handmade Days, Addicted 2 Decorating, Funky Junk Interiors, Financial Friday, Furniture Friday, At the Picket Fence, The Rooster and the Hen, Classy Clutter



4 comments:

  1. Hi Jill!Hope all is well!I love this idea.My sister loves the flowers/plants and would appreciate this idea!!
    :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, Jill!

    Congrats on winning some fun dishes, too :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea and a fun way to dress up a flower pot! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Jill, they add a fun pop of color!! Your flowers look really pretty, too!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...