Thursday, January 26, 2012

I heart U


Don't forget to join my link party! Link up new and old projects!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Today I'm showcasing my favorite cartridge!
I would just love it if you would go check it out at Cooking with Cricut
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Onto a new card I wanted to share with you...this card was so fun to make! It was the first card I've ever made using a transparency sheet!  I just went to Office Depot's customer service. I bought a transparency sheet for 50 cents.  I came home and cut it and scored it to the size I wanted. I enjoy this card because of it's "transparent" look.  The inside of the card shows through the front! Does that make sense? So the brown cardstock is actually on the inside of the card but you can see it through the front! So fun! I love it! This is another card I'm going to give to my husband. His birthday and Valentine's day are so close together I'm having a hard time choosing which card to give on which day.

So I have this card


and then  remember this one. What do you think...which card for which holiday....?


Hope you are having a great day!

Happy Crafting,

Jill

I used "straight from the nest" for the image behind the eye (1.5)
Plaintin school for the heart (2.0) and life is a beach for the "u" (1.5)

Linked up to
Pink Cricut

8 comments:

  1. AWESOME as always my super crafty friend! Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jill! I love how you showed us so many of the features on the cartridge - like the border option (I never know quite what to do with those). Super showcase! :)
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your project and how creative you are in your use of acrylic, beautiful job!!

    Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs, I hope you can play again sometime!!

    Erin R.

    PS i am a new follower of your blog, I would love if you popped over to my blog and followed me too - http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love both of them! The googly eye is so cute but the pocket is absolutely adorable. Tough decision, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun eye card!!
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...