Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Doily Handbag

Here's a gift that I made for Christmas for my cousins and Nana.  My Nana gave me some doilies that she had from her mother!  I know, Wow! So they were from the 1930's!  She can't believe it herself that she had them that long! Thanks, Nana...I know you're reading this!


After I got all done making them and gave them away...I thought....I should have put an initial in the middle!  So, this is what it would look like if there was a letter:
Cute, right?...Nana, you can give me your bag back and I'll add the letter "N" for you!



Here are the bags I made for my cousins:





Want to make one?



Handbag
Doily
Fabric Paint
Foam brush

1. Place doily on top of hand bag.
2. Paint over doily
3. Allow to dry
4. Peel off doily
5. Iron to heat seal it
6. Enjoy!


Smiles,









3 comments:

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...