Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sundays are Lovely Features



Happy Mother's Day
from our family to yours!


I love my mother-
as the trees love water and sunshine
She helps me grow, prosper, and reach new heights
                                                         -Terri Guillemets



Thanks so much to everyone who has linked up projects! 
We have 54 more projects to add by the end of May!
Can we do it? 
I'm nervous! I hope so!


Here are some fabulous Mother's Day projects!
Grab a feature button ladies!
(on the right side bar)






I hope you will link up your projects and join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,


Jill

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Ladies!!!Happy Mother's Day,Jill!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day, Jill! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...