Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt..my project is up!


It's Overflowing 

There are so many AMAZING Easter Egg  ideas over at It's Overflowing! My friend, Aimee, came up with a blog Easter Egg Hunt idea. I've had so much fun checking out all the ideas! You should go check them out and while you're there you might recognize a blogger...it's me!  My Easter Egg was featured today!  You can check it out here.  What do you think?  Are you going to try it?  What is your favorite way to decorate eggs?

Have an "egg-stra" special day!

Smiles, 

Jill

Like me here |  Party with me here  | Follow me here









4 comments:

  1. Fellow participant and visiting from the Easter Egg Hunt! Like your idea!!! www.dwellonjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah! Your idea was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Jill! thanks for stopping by, i really love your idea too! so quick and easy, but so so cute!

    kimberly
    anightowlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming by! I loved your egg idea so much! So cute!! :)

    I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...