Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sundays are Lovely #5






What is a link party?  A link party is a place to share your crafts and to get ideas! How do you enter your project? Go to the very bottom and click on the little blue button.  Then all you have to do is follow the directions from there.  It's a fun way to check out other blogs, so I really hope you will join me! I enjoy looking at everyone's projects and I hope you take the time to look too:)

Now you can link up ANY project...new or old!  For example, if there is a project that you did last year for Valentine's Day and want to show it off...by all means go ahead! It doesn't have to be Valentine's though, that was just an example. You can also link up as many projects as you like!

The most viewed project this week was

Holly's! Way to go, girl!




Don't forget to add a link or my button to your post!

Happy Crafting!
Smiles,

Jill

1 comment:

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...