Thursday, January 19, 2012

Guest designer

Have you entered my link party, Sundays are Lovely? You can link up ANY project during the week.  The link party closes on Saturday and starts up again on Sunday.  I will feature one project! Good luck:)!

Also, if you have a Challenge Blog, make sure to add your link to my tab!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! I'm a guest designer over at Getting Cricky with K. Andrew today! Come over and visit me! If you do....  make sure to come back and comment on my blog!  I will enter you into my BLOG CANDY I'm giving away!


Hope you're having a super fun day!

Smiles,








linked up to
Thirty Handmade days

4 comments:

  1. Look forward to your project as always! Yeah..Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute, Jill!! I LOVE the little chicks...they made me giggle when I saw them!!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little chicks are cute! I like the eyes on them!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GD spot. Your card is adorable! love the birdies and their cute googly eyes:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...