Friday, August 5, 2011

I LOVE my Husband!

Here is my craft room that my husband built for me!  A special thanks to my father in-law and bro in-laws for helping build it! My craft room used to be in one of our upstairs bedrooms, but we needed that space for my daughter who was just born.  So my lovely husband decided to take part of our unfinished basement and turn it into my craft room!  Did I mention..I love my husband?!





My parents got my son an art table for his 2nd birthday and we put it in my craft room:) Fun times:)




1 comment:

  1. You are a very lucky lady with a wonderful family. I love your craft room especially those chairs!!!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...