Monday, November 14, 2011

PHEW!

It's over... finished, done, whatever you may say...The craft fair I participated in was this past Saturday and boy do I love craft fairs!  It's a lot of work and time consuming, which is why I have been M.I.A.  I've been getting some emails from people "Where are you? Are you ok?". So, Yes, I'm ok...I did get the flu, but mostly,  I was consumed with getting ready for the craft fair... but I  loved every minute of it!  Here's my booth:




The show went very well!  I even had my 6 month old daughter with me.  She was a saint!  She was so happy and smiley. All the customers loved her!  I think she sold a lot of items for me actually. She modeled the headbands for me:) Here she is napping.





FYI...This Saturday, November 19th, I will be participating in a Blog Hop for Cooking with Cricut.  Join in the fun!  We will have Thanksgiving decorating ideas for you!  I'm excited for my project! Hope you can come!

Enjoy your day,



No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...