Monday, October 3, 2011

Pumpkin Project for Kids

Last Friday, my mom, my kids, and I went to a pumpkin patch in town.  Oh my goodness, do they have the varieties....wart looking, white, Cinderella, Long with white stripes....I can't even remember them all there were so many. Which pumpkin did my 2 year old choose, you ask..... ?


The little pumpkin.
The ones that are 4 for $1....which is great for the pocketbook, but out of all the choices...big, tall, skinny, striped, white, bumpy, warty. Yep that's right, the little pumpkin:) He's so funny!




 





Anyways, I thought it might be fun to decorate the pumpkin. My son has really been into markers lately, so I let him color all over a pumpkin and then used vinyl to cut out the letters (you could use stickers if you don't want to hassle with the vinyl lettering) to add the word "Boo".  His favorite letters right now are "E and O".  He just randomly says them together and then gets so excited when he finds one on a sign or something. Therefore, naturally, the word had to be "Boo".  You could add any word....How cute would it be to have 3 pumpkins and do "Trick or Treat"? Hmmm...I just might have to do that.  If you replicate this project add a link to my comments so I can check it out! I love to see people's projects:)! Thanks! 
Have a BOOtiful day:)! 


Here are the link parties I'll link this project to.
I also added this post to 




Tip Junkie handmade projects


2 comments:

  1. Aw, this is totally adorable! My son loves decorating "punkins" too. :) Looks great...thanks a million for linking up at One Artsy Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I really like your blog! Thanks for hosting the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...