Thursday, August 2, 2012

Guest Post at I Heart Naptime+Free Printable

SUPER excited to announce that I am guest posting at I Heart Naptime TODAY! I would be overjoyed if you would go visit me:)! If you are visiting from I Heart Naptime, WELCOME and I hope you enjoy yourself and come back often!:) Just in case any of you are interested in the "Party Like An Animal" birthday theme, below I have attached the "Thank You" favor tags that were on my Candy Kabobs. Save them to your computer by right clicking on the picture:) Any questions, let me know:)!




Have a SUPER FUN day!



5 comments:

  1. Wanted to stop by here as well and say congratulations!! I LOVE Jamielyn's site. What a great opportunity too!

    PS. Looking forward to seeing all of your creations for your son's party! Cute so far!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!! These are so fun!! TFS and have a GREAT Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill!I cannot stop laughing...lol...Love it!TFS

    Migdalia
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...