Friday, July 6, 2012

Dishwasher labels

If you read my post yesterday you might have seen that we spent our 4th of July up at the lake. Well, while we were there I spotted this super cute craft that my darling cousin made.





Want to make some?

You'll need:
Luggage Laminating pouches-you can purchase these at any office supply store
Document laminator- which you can purchase at Target...not to expensive like $20. I use mine to laminate pages for books that my son and I make.
Scrapbook paper
Sticker letters
Ribbon

Steps:
1. Cut your paper to fit inside your laminating pouches
2. Put "Clean" and then "Dirty" letter stickers on scrapbook paper
3. Put pouch inside laminator
4. Take out and Tie ribbon on!
5. Enjoy!


My 17 year old cousin came up with this craft! Isn't she great?!
She is quite crafty and always amazes me with her talent!

Have a Super day!









4 comments:

  1. These are super simple and super cute!!TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super creative!!! Thanks for sharing :)
    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea---we soooo need these at my house!!! Thanks for telling us about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I LOVE this idea! I need to make some ASAP! I promise you we wash clean dishes all the time! HAHA
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...