Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sundays are Lovely Feature


Oh my gosh! I am so overwhelmed right now! You my readers, my friends, are simply A-MAZING! I was very worried that I was going to have to pull together like 25 projects to help us reach our goal of 65 projects being linked up.... instead we now have 95 projects! This is blowing my mind! A HUGE thanks to Melissa the Sunshine Honeybee, who linked up many many projects! She is an example for all of us! It's been great to check out all of her projects! She is the perfect model of why I started this link party. I wanted a place for anyone to link up ANY project and while we're linking up projects we get inspiration from others!
 So PLEASE DO NOT BE SHY! LINK UP AS MANY PROJECTS AS YOU WISH!!!!!!!

I love this card in particular because of the hexagon pattern! 
The yellow color is gorgeous as well!
Melissa-please grab a feature button on the right side bar!


OH YEAH FRIENDS, PLEASE EITHER ADD MY BUTTON TO YOUR POST OR LINK BACK TO OUR LINK PARTY! THAT IS HOW WE GET MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN IN THE FUN!!!!!

Have you seen Jen's cute onesie's?
Seriously, Jen did you buy these? 
I mean really, they are straight from Carter's aren't they? ;)
Look at these cute babies! They are the PERFECT models!
Check out more info on this project here
Jen-grab a feature button on the right side bar!


Did you guys see the towel that the amazing Linsey made for me?
Isn't she the sweetest! ha! Jk!
I really do LOVE this towel though, even though it's not mine!
Check out more about her project here.
grab a feature button, Linsey!

OH YEAH FRIENDS, PLEASE EITHER ADD MY BUTTON TO YOUR POST OR LINK BACK TO OUR LINK PARTY! THAT IS HOW WE GET MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN IN THE FUN!!!!!

As always, I hope your SUNDAY is LOVELY!

Smiles, 

Jill

3 comments:

  1. :) Yay for goals and awesome inspiration!!!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me. I will grab the "I'm Featured" button & post it proudly on my blog sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...