Thursday, April 26, 2012

Patches of Pink, Anything Baby

Hello everyone! Patches of Pink is having an anything baby link up! My mom, myself, and some friends actually had a baby shower for some friends not too long ago, you can check out all the details here. Today I'm going to share the activity that we did at the shower.



We made onesies at the baby shower! It was a BLAST! The baby shower was kind of like an open house...not regimented, so I was in the basement at the onesies station. People could come and go at the station as they pleased, which people really liked.  At the table we had all different colors of fabric paint, fabric markers, sharpie markers,  sponges,  and paint brushes.


The Sharpie tie dyed onesies were very fun! 
We learned that method from Martha Stewart. 
You can view a video here.

You can buy some onesies to do this project right here!:)


Thanks for stopping by and seeing me today!
I hope you come back!

Smiles, 

Jill

Like me here | Party with me here | Follow me here

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Didn't everyone do a GREAT job? I was impressed with their skills!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! Everyone had so much fun making them!

      Delete
  3. HOW FUN!! These are adorable! So creative Jill!
    Have a NICE day!
    Shelly
    Patches of Pink DT member

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...