Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cookie Purse

This week at Cooking with Cricut (CWC) our challenge was to use a clock since Sunday is when we change our clocks back an hour ( I always remember by saying "Fall back in the Fall") or we could use a cookie since Wednesday, November 2nd is National Cookie Monster Day.....there are some new holidays I've learned since I joined this design team!  So, I decided to make a cookie purse!  This is basically a treat bag, but it looks like a purse.  Here it is:





Recipe:
Imagine More Cards
Felt Flower I made
Rhinestone
Black Cardstock
Cellophane bag
Cookies
White Cardstock

4 comments:

  1. I love this little treat bag, Jill! And the felt flower is wonderful, too. Great job!

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! The only thing better than a purse full of money is a purse full of cookies!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stylish Cookie purse!!! I love how it turned out! I didn't realize this was on that cartridge! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity with us!


    Melin
    Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
    Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

    ReplyDelete

These comments make my day! Thank you for taking the time!
Smiles,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...